Priceline Hotel: 5* Las Vegas (Strip North) Venetian

bcrrizo
By bcrrizo,
in

Not everybody gets it for $119 as rates are date specific... it often takes more than that, and given the amount of your counter-offer, i suspect that it will take more than $119 for your dates as well.

If that is your maximum bid you have SEVEN re-bid zones at the 5* level. Priceline Re-Bidding Explained

Select 5* South Strip...

Bid $100, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $105, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $110, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $113, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $115, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $118, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $119

Any questions feel free to ask.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

Sorry for not replying. From my research, it looks like I picked an expensive weekend to go to Vegas! Tried this bid strategy over and over again, and it didn't work. Today I even upped my bid to $134 still without luck. The counteroffer on my first bid tonight was $155. Can I not get anything lower than that?

Yes, you will likely be able to be successful between $135-$155.

You may also want to consider the Venetian deal thru i4Vegas which comes to $165/nite, but also includes:

*$50 Gaming Credit per suite/per stay

*$50 Beverage Credit per suite/per stay

*Complimentary Line Pass and Admission to Lavo Nightclub per suite/per stay (max 4 guests)

If you include the $50 beverage credit (assuming you'd use it anyway) and treat the $50 gaming credit (i'm assuming a match play chip... likely cash value: $25) it is like a $75 credit, reduing your cost to ~$140/nite and no worrying if you'll get the Venetian, Palazzo, or Trump International.

If you continue to bid please use our PRICELINE adn HOTWIRE links... or our i4Vegas if you decide to go that route.

Let us know what you ultimately decide or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to hear you were successful at just a little more than you had previously bid and received one of the hotels you were hoping for.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]