CA San Jose Sheraton Sunnyvale

bradyasmin
By bradyasmin,
in

Fabulous hotel! The rooms were clean, the staff bent over backwards to help in any way they could with directions, a mini fridge for the room (no charge), keeping us in the same room when we had to check out and check in mid-stay due to us extending our trip through hotwire. The pool was warm and sparkling clean. Any time we called for something it was at our room within minutes. I don't think I have ever stayed somewhere where the staff was so on top of it!

• 5 months later...

In total agreement with previous post. Good size rooms, clean, comfortable beds and very friendly staff. It seems like the rooms were recently updated. Free 45 minute internet access per stay in the lobby. Also, free WiFi in the lobby area (which felt more like a conference room) so I skipped the in-room internet access charge.

Free parking, great restaurant (Faz) and good location. Had a room facing the highway--if you're a light sleeper, ask for a room facing the pool. Also, no elevators so if you don't want to climb stairs with your luggage, opt for a first floor room if possible.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]