Hotwire Hotel: 4* San Antonio (Riverwalk North-Alamo) Omni La Mansion del Rio

parttimetravel
By parttimetravel,
in

Hi-11/7-11/9 Hotwire lists 4.5-star hotel in Riverwalk South - La Villita Area, fitness center, pool, high speed internet, business center and restaurant-I'm guessing Grand Hyatt? But it doesn't list spa which confuses me. $169/night

They also show 4-star hotel in Riverwalk North and Alamo Area , fitness center, pool, high speed internet and restaurant -$129/night.Emily Morgan maybe?

Thanks-since I'm new to this, all I'd have to do is go through the HOTWIRE icon above to help out this site? Appreciate it!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The 4.5* is a match for the Grand Hyatt while the 4* is a match for the Emily Morgan, so we agree with you and those would be our best guesses for each too.

Yes, please use/click this HOTWIRE link (or the ones in my signature or the top left of the board) to begin your purchase.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi-thanks for the help. I decided to wait a few days before purchasing since the way the economy is going....and was glad I did. The 4.5 star dropped to 149/night, but also a new choice showed up.

4 Star, $109, riverwalk north/alamo, boutique, smoke free, fitness center, pool, restaurant, business center, high speed internet.

Judging by your sites posts and the tripadvisory #reviews/ratings I guessed it to be the Omni La Mansion del Rio and I booked it and it was :)

I did use the link to HOTWIRE from your answer to my previous post, so I hope that helps.

Thanks again!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to hear you received the hotel you were hoping for and that the information on the board was helpful in your purchase.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to begon your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]