Priceline Hotel: 3* Baltimore (Inner Harbor) Radisson Plaza Lord

bpincary
By bpincary,
in

I tried to get this Monday 7/12, when I started at $85, went to $105 in 4 steps, and still got nothing. I'd previously started at $65, gone to $85 and got nothing.

Today, I started at $85, added a zone and was accepted at $93. I guess trying 1 week before came up with something. The Orioles have games those nights, so I suspect that's kept the prices up.

I see mixed reviews on the website. Also, I called the hotel directly and requested non-smoking rooms with 2 beds. I'll report back later those things.

Incidentally, I mis-typed the 3-digit credit card access code, so I knew they'd accepted at $93 because it told me at that point that the charge could not be processed. I quickly corrected it and got it.

Your Offer Price: $93.00

Number of Rooms: 2

Number of Nights: 2

Subtotal: $372.00

Taxes & Service Fees:

$59.22

Total Charges: $431.22

• 3 weeks later...

The stay was everything I could ask for at the hotel - 2 nice rooms as I requested, and 2 enjoyable Oriioles games to boot (we got 4 baseballs from batting practice and a BUNCH of autographs!).

The rooms were immaculate and the staff very helpful. I parked in the city lot for $22.50 for the 2 days instead of $25 a day for the valet.

The Starbucks inside kicked us off to a nice start in the AM. We were very satisfied with the experience on a very busy weekend in the city for $93 plus.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]