Priceline Hotel: 3* LAX 11/12/04 rejected

Randi66
By Randi66,
in

Started at 35 with LAX, was asked to raise bid by 9$..... I started all over and added culver city,r aised to 37, added Santa Monica raised to 39, added Bel Air raised to 40. I knew I wouldnt get those other areas, I was just checking them to get rebid opportunitys. I stopped at 40 because I know I can get something closer to the date of travel.

Happy Travelling, Randi

DON'T ever add Culver City as a rebid. There are alot of dumps which will take your $37.

If you really want an LAX hotel, this is how I bid.

I start out with 4* and $60 (just a year ago the Westin won with $45!). When that is rejected I lower to 3* and then lower my bid to say $35. When that is rejected, I add Santa Monica and increase bid to $36. I have been winning the LAX Marriott. However, for my bid in November, since I had no luck for LAX hotels in October, I started again with 4* and $60, it was rejected and I dropped to 3* and $45 and won the LAX Gateway Sheraton. If that doesn't work, I add Beverly Hills and then Brentwood. Don't raise your bid!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]