Hotwire Hotel: 4* South Beach (Aug 5-8, 2004)

anitasc
By anitasc,
in

Don't know the id of this property and it would be difficult to figure out because there are SO MANY small boutique hotels in this area.

In looking though i did a search on QUICKBOOK and there appears to be quite a few Boutique hotels that are under $100/nite. You may want to take a look there and be able to 'pick' your hotel (which i would recommend doing over an opaque boutique... i've made a few comments before on the board about the risk in an unknown boutique property).

If you decide to go with the Hotwire option you list above, it's coming up for $78 on my search so you may want to try searching with another computer or browser and see if it comes up any cheaper.

Let us know if we can be of any further help or what you ultimately decide to do. I'll also keep my eyes open to see if anything new comes along or i figure out any way to make progress on the above.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]