Hotwire Hotel: Please help ID MD hotels from Nov. 21-Nov 27

nwkuo
By nwkuo,
in

Dear Sir:

Please help ID the following. I promise will make reservation through your site. Thank you very much!

1. BWI (11/21-23),

(1) 3* for $55, Amenities include: Airport Shuttle, Fitness Center, Business Center, Pool, Restaurant, and Laundry Facility

(2) 3.5* for $79, Amenities include: Airport Shuttle, Fitness Center, Business Center, Pool, Restaurant, and High Speed Internet

2. Oxon Hill (National Harbor) (11/23-25),

2-star hotel in National Harbor - Oxon Hill, Amenities include: High Speed Internet

3. Baltimore (11/25-27)

4-star hotel in Downtown and Inner Harbor , Amenities include: Fitness Center, Business Center, Pool, Restaurant, and High Speed Internet

Thanks agsin!

Can you please add the price per nite to your Champaign thread so that we can complete the topic title.

The board works best and is easiest to follow if you only use one stay per thread... we'll use this thread for your BWI stay, please start NEW TOPICS for each of your other stays.

For BWI, the 3* is a match for the Holiday Inn so that would be our best guess for that one. The 3.5* i'm not as certain about... both the Four Points and the Sheraton have both been reported at the 3.5* level with the amenities above except for the Hi-Speed Internet icon (although i'm sure both offer this amenity) so either of these would be our best guess.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]