Hotwire Hotel: 2 Star Lake Buena Vista-Downtown Disney.. any thoughts?

momof5
By momof5,
in

2 star hotel in Lake Buena Vista - Downtown Disney October 13th -17th Hotwire

RATE $29

This hotel features the following amenities:

Complimentary Breakfast

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

Does this look like the Comfort Inn Buena Vista or has there been new 2 star hotels added to the list?

Thanks for your help

Edit to add: I just registered for this site today but did use the link in August to bid on a hotel in Seattle WA. I stayed at the Doubletree airport for $60 through priceline($199 HH website rate) prior to our Alaska Cruise.Wonderful hotel and WONDERFUL price. Thank you!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The above is a match for the Comfort Inn so that would be our best guess. There could be others (not yet reported to the board) but the Tripadvisor information supplied with this one are consistent with the Comfort Inn, and the amenity combintaiton has a few unique aspects to it, providing a bit of confidence to this guess.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

PS- please post your the details of your Seattle win to the board as a NEW TOPIC so that others can benefit from it (nobody looking for Seattle info will know to look here in the Floriday forum) and so that it can appear in our Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins. Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I just noticed that there is a "miles to Orlando International" that says 13.8. Comfort Inn Buena Vista is only 11 miles from MCO. Not sure how accurate their milage is but I may wait this out as it looks like there may be a new 2 * for the area. I am somewhat picky with hotels but Comfort Inns have *knock on wood* proven to be clean and fairly comfy.

Ramada Inn is exactly 13.8 miles as I did a google search but they have a rating of 2.5 stars everywhere else. Is it possible that Hotwire has a lower star rating for them? I dont trust Ramada as they have gone way down hill over the past 10 years. Most in the Disney area have horrible reviews.

HOTWIRE states:

'Note: Distances are measured from center of the area'

I would not use this as a basis to determine which hotel this is.

With that being said, I do think that this is the Comfort Inn. HOTWIRE mentions that the tripadvisor traveler review rating is 3.0 out of 5 based on 360+ reviews with the latest one being September 2008. The Comfort Inn has a 3.0 out of 5 review based on 366 reviews, with the last one in September, which fits almost perfectly.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]