Complete list of cities with Priceline hotels

cakobau
By cakobau,
in

Haven't seen this link elsewhere, but this may be useful, instead of hunting and pecking to see if various towns (usually small ones) have a Priceline-able hotel.

US list is organized alphabetically by state, and alphabetically within each state.

FYI. This is especially useful for smaller towns, since you pretty much know that priceline is going to have rooms in major cities.

http://

tickets.priceline.com/hotels/Lang/en-us/city_list.asp

I tried that link, and it took me to a Priceline screen with the words United States, Canada, Asia, Mexico, etc.

But when I clicked on the words, it took me to "Can not find this page." So I don't think the link works.

Pomcoach :)

If you're interested in seeing the complete list, give it another try, seems to be working for me.

If it doesn't work, you can put jibberish in the hotel city search box (but only letters!, put in something like: dfjkhewraksdhfsd). On the next page it will ask you to clarify the city, but above the input box is a link CLICK HERE which will take you to the same list.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]