Hotwire Hotel: 3.5 Condo in North Scottsdale

mistera34
By mistera34,
in

Need help identifying a 3.5 star in North Scottsdale for 10/22/08 - 10/26/08. Here is the info:

Condo, 1BR Suite, Kitchen, Parking, AC, In-Room Laundry, Fitness Center, Pool

I just wanted to give an update. I clicked Continue in Hotwire, and received different amenities.

1BR, Kitchen, Parking, AC, in-room laundry, Fitness Center, Pool, 24 hour front desk, Laundry. (It doesn't mention condo after clicking continure)

This property has not yet been reported to the board but the Hilton Scottsdale Resort and Villas seems to fit and that would be our best guess.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide to do and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

Dates are 10-22 to 10-26.

It is labeled "3 Star Condo in Mesa.

The amenities on the main screen show: Condo, Resort, Studio, Fitness Center, Pool, Golf, Kitchenette

If I click on continue>view all amenities it shows: Resort, Studio, Fitness Center, Pool, Golf, Kitchenette, Condo

I tried comparing these to packages, and the closest I can find is Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites but the amenities don't match.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

HOTWIRE is down for maintenance at the moment (i'm sure it will be back up in a few minutes) but please bump this thread so that it goes to the top of the queque and we'll have a look once HOTWIRE is back up.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This condo property has not yet been identified and there is no additional information given to take a reasonable guess as the amenities above are likely available at just about any condo property in the zone.

• 1 month later...

I have been looking at the 3.5* condo in North Scottsdale also . March 14,09 to March 20,09. $126 / night

Resort , 1bedroom, free parking,A/C,Laundry in room,Fitness,Pool

I would like to think your guess of Hilton Scottsdale Resort and Villas is correct but I couldn't find any 1bedroom condos on their website.

Do you still think this is the property or do you have any other guess'.

Chaz,

The OP above shows amenities which include a Kitchenette, which your list does not include, so you may (likely) be looking at a different property.

Please keep all posts for help with your stay in your existing Hotwire Scottsdale thread and we will assist you with your there.

Thanks.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]