Started off with trying to get a 4* in downtown MPLS at $45. failed

added rebid zone & $50 - failed

added rebid zone & $52 - failed

added rebid zone & $54 - failed

added rebid zone & $56 - failed

added rebid zone & $58 - failed

closed browser.

used PRICELINE link

this time went for 3* downtown MPLS at $45, failed, but told me if I increased my bid $13, there would be a chance, so i rebid $58 and it got accepted.

Embassy Suites

Total came to $73.03.

Not sure what is going that night and why stuff was such a pain to get. I have been to this hotel but never stayed in it. Its kinda weird because the hotel actually starts on the 8th floor, but its only 2 blocks from the light rail that will be good as I am taking that to a show.

Hotel's website rate is $149 ($168 w/tax) or $135 ($152 w/tax) if prepay. Parking is also $20 at their ramp, but I sure I can find a free spot on the street.

I didn't see this hotel on the list of Priceline hotels - please add.

Congratulations on your win!

Glad to hear of your success and that you're happy with the results... looks like a great deal at well under half price.

Thank you for using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding and sharing your results with the board, helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]