Hotwire Hotel: New icons for WDW Swan

Guest voila
By Guest voila,
in

Guest voila

I just checked out the Swan and Dolphin in packages for October7-11. The Swan comes up as Resort, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness Center, Business Center, Golf, Tennis and Spa. There is no longer any laundry icon, and the Spa and Resort icons are new.

The Dolphin comes up as it has been--Restaurant, Pool, Fitness Center, Business Center, Golf, Tennis and Laundry.

Unfortunately, neither comes up under hotel product only.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Actually the Swan has always had a different description in the Vacatin product than it does in the Hotel Product.

The Resort and Spa have been showing up for awhile now, not sure about the laundry icon, but until somebody receives this property with different amenities i think it's somewhat safe to assume it's still the same as the Dolphin in the Hotel Product (albeit with or without the laundry). Given the information that we've been updating for the Swan in the second post of HOTWIRE DISNEY HOTELS i still think that one can target the Swan and the Dolphin from other properties (but may not be able to differentiate between these two).

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]