Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Milwaukee (Brookfield-New Berlin) Country Inn and Suites

IrishRed
By IrishRed,
in

My partner suddenly needs to be in Waukesha for the weekend. Based on previous posters, I tried 3* Pewaukee area at $42, rejected. Added 3* Brookfield-New Berlin at $45, also rejected. Added 2.5* for both zones and dropped the price back to $42, accepted at Country Inn and Suites.

Based on previous posts, I perhaps could have got it for $5-$10 less but since check in is tomorrow I didn't want to be full out rejected over a few dollars, as I don't have 24 hours left to replace the bid. The hotel lists a $149 rate for both nights, so I am happy at $42 regardless. And this hotel has decent reviews here and offers free breakfast and internet, which I don't think the 3*'s in this area do. Worth the extra dollars if I did indeed pay them:)

I used the BB PRICELINE link.

As a side note, I am new to the forum. I used to go to TOBB and then saw this forum in a FlyerTalk post yesterday. May I say that it is WAY better, and I am happy to support it by using the links to make my bids....which generally equal to 2-3 hotels a month, minimum.

Happy bidding everyone!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your success! Looks like a great deal vs. a conventional booking and nice to see PRICELINE come thru for this last minute trip.

Based upon your post i've added the dates 9/5-9/7 to your topic title (so that this thread can appear in our Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins), can you confirm that this is correct?

Thanks for the sharing your win with the board and for using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]