Priceline Hotel: 3* Portland (Downtown) Marriott Waterfront

roaming_jane
By roaming_jane,
in

Hey Better Bidders! Still loving this site! We're off to Portland, OR for a high school football game this weekend and needed 2 rooms in the downtown area. I did a little research here to see what others have gotten and then clicked the link to PRICELINE.

I started with Downtown Portland 4*and 3* $50. Rejected (I only meant to do 3*, but when I checked back, the 4* was checked too)

Added Beaverton $55; rejected.

Got a little nervous because I only had one more zone for 3* so I decided to jump the next bid by $10

Added North Portland; $65 ACCEPTED.

The hotel looks gorgeous! Very happy with the score. I had a corporate code for Marriott and they were only offering $99, so this beat that!!!!

Congratulations on your win... glad to see you're happy with the results.

When you selected 3* for the first bid, it is the minimum you're willing to accept, and this is why the 4* was automatically checked (and couldn't be unchecked) when you were giving the oportunity to bid again. When you bid for 3* PRICELINE actually checked for 4* hotels for you too.

Thanks for sharing your win with the board and for using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay. (and good luck at the football game!)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]