Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Atlanta (Alpharetta-Roswell) Best Western Roswell Suites

sc457mike
By sc457mike,
in

One night on business - 8/19/08. This hotel had some bad reviews on this site and some others and I was somewhat surprised when I got it instead of another one I thought I would get in Alpharetta. (Hotwire is new for me.) I found it to be very nice - clean, good staff, nice room, free internet. Wish I had booked more nights but this was a last minute replacement for a night I was supposed to be in another city.

PricePerNight: $49.00

Nights:1

Rooms:1

Subtotal:$49.00

Tax recovery charges and fees:$12.83

Total price:$61.83

Airport Shuttle

Complimentary Breakfast

Pool(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

Forgot to mention that I made all my reservation via the HOTWIRE link - it worked well. Also, the Best Western charged my credit card for the room - but all it took was one quick call to the hotel to fix the problem. They said it was a common problem for them. Not at all like my experience on the same trip with a 3.5* hotel with information to follow.

Congratulations on your success... glad to hear you didn't let the experience of others predetermine your experience; you went in with an open mind and had a good stay.

Thank you for using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchases and sharing your win with the board, helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]