Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Baltimore (Owings Mills) Hyatt Place

aaronmidnight
By aaronmidnight,
in

Started at $55 bidding just for Owings Mills. Rejected.

Added free rebid zone (Glen Burnie) and raised to $58. Accepted at Hyatt Place.

[Note to editor -- I believe this is a new hotel for the Better Bidding site.]

With taxes and fees, total comes to $73.53.

Lowest rate through Hyatt Place website with AAA discount would have been $142.50.

So Priceline = almost 50% discount.

Good reviews through Tripadvisor (reviews). I believe hotel offers both free parking and free continental breakfast.

Very happy with this win. :)

Sorry I forgot to use the Better Bidding PRICELINE link. (I did click it earlier today in a prior failed bid...)

Congratulations on your win!

Glad to hear you're happy with the results.

Thakk you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Please try to remember our PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links for your future travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 9 months later...
Congratulations on your win!

Glad to hear you're happy with the results.

Thakk you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Please try to remember our PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links for your future travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Am trying to bid for this hotel and since I see no other activity (in priceline) I thought I should inquire here, on this thread, about whether there are any other Priceline hotels in this bid zone that I might get if I bid in a similar fashion to this poster? I ask because the zone appears to be rather large and I'm somewhat limited in my location where I need to stay. Thanks in advance!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]