Priceline Hotel: 5* Las Vegas (North Strip) Venetian, palazzo

mychances
By mychances,
in

hi, i came across this webstie yesterday...its totally awesome!...i was wondering if anyone of you can either help me bid or tell me a good strategy to land either Venetian or Palazzo for three night starting 11/03/2008...I will check out on 11/06/2008...My budget is between $130-$150...do you think my chances are good?...tc all!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

You can't bid on a specific hotel... you could receive any 5* hotel in the zone(s) you bid. (and note that the Trump International, while the reviews have been pretty good, is in the "North Strip" zone even though it is located slightly off the strip... would this still be an acceptable outcome?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

i just checked it online...trump tower is about 0.6 miles away from venetian which is a lot of walking considering i will have to do that twice daily for three days!!...i wud rather stay in 4* treasure island right across the street, but then for 4* i dont want to go over $90...what do you suggest thereuare?..

i wud rather stay in 4* treasure island
Again, you can not bid on a specific hotel. While the Treasure Island is currently the only 4* hotel reported in the Strip North zone, you could be the first to receive a different property (and while i can't think of any property that would not be on the strip, it's possible that PRICELINE could deem a property as such)

With the best rate i'm currently seeing $180/nite at the Treasure Island i think a 4* hotel in the North zone may be difficult at $90 or less. We'll suggest a strategy if you're willing to accept the possibility of a different hotel as outlined above, but let us know if you want to keep your maximum bid at $90 and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

At the 4* level you have two re-bid zones. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding. (NOTE: Summerlin is not one of them.

(NOTE: 're-bid zone1' is not the same as priceline's Zone1, 're-bid zone2' is not the same as priceline's Zone2, etc, etc)

Select 4* North Strip...

Bid $75, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $80, if rejected close browser and use our link to re-access PRICELINE.

Select 4* North Strip and re-bid zone2...

Bid $85, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $90.

Any quesitons feel free to ask.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]