Hotwire Hotel: Identity of 2.5* hotel in N Charleston, SC ? 10/24-10/25/08

mbms531
By mbms531,
in

I need some help !

I have a reservation made through PRICELINE for the for 10/19-10/23/08 - 4 nights @ 76.00 at the County Inn & Siute -Charleston North, which is listed as a 2.5 star hotel.

They did not accept my request to extend 2 more nights, as I need 10/23-10/24 also.

HOTWIRE has a 2.5* in N Charleston for 79.00 that may actually be the same facilty as above, but I am hesitant to book and find out by chance that I have to move for 2 nights.

Can anyone assure me of what hotel this is ?

THANKS !!!

What are the amenties that HOTWIRE lists for the 2.5*?

Just doing a quick search on HOTWIRE gives the 2.5* for $76 with breakfast, pool, and internet access. If these are the same amenities this is my response:

There are several reasons why I think this 2.5* you are seeing is not the Country Inn and Suites

1) PRICELINE and HOTWIRE do not necessarily have the same ratings.

2) Tripadvisor rates the Country Inn a 3*, and HOTWIRE generally uses the tripadvisor rating as it's own. Not always, but generally.

3) The Country Inn also has a business centre, fitness facilities, laundry, and is smoke-free. These amenities are generally listed on HOTWIRE.

Seeing as how you have a couple months before your stay, you may want to attempt to add hotel nights again if you can.

Otherwise, if you are really dead set against switching hotels, you can book the extra 2 nights directly from the hotel website. A king room is going for ~$94/night if you book a non-refundable, or ~$104/night refundable. This depends on how much the extra $20/night is worth it for you.

Let us know if you need any other help.

Use this HOTWIRE link to start your purchase.

I have a reservation made through PRICELINE for the for 10/19-10/23/08 - 4 nights @ 76.00 at the County Inn & Siute -Charleston North, which is listed as a 2.5 star hotel.

Can you please add your win to the board as a NEW TOPIC so that others will be aware of your win when scanning the topic titles of the board and so that it will appear in our Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]