Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Boston (Quincy Market-Financial District) InterContinental

jheaton1
By jheaton1,
in

Hotel Amenities

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal. Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply. Laundry Facilities

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>High-speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply. Spa Services

Guests have access to a spa facility or spa services; an extra charge typically applies.

it is four 4 people (I need 2 beds) and is $159

Can you identify??

Please follow up on your last Hotwire Boston thread and let us know what you ended up doing with the 3* Boston hotel, then we will help you out with this request.

I didn't end up buying the hotel from Hotwire, so I didn't know if I was supposed to post anyhting afterwards. That was my first post on here, so I guess Ididn't understand the procedure fully. If i buy the hotel and get a price I will surely post the results. Should I respond if I don't buy the hotel?? Thanks for the help and sorry for the confusion.

Yes, ideally every thread should have a "conclusion"... whether the hotel bought (whether thru PRICELINE. HOTWIRE, or otherwise). It helps keep the board better organized, less messy, and let's future users know what you ultimately did for the stay rather than left wondering if you gave up, made a purchase but didn't post, or cancelled the trip.

As well, when you copy/paste the HOTWIRE amenities, see how much easier this is to read than what you typed:

Hotel Amenities

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

Spa Services

... what are the date(s) for the current Boston stay?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the update. The moderator likes to 'close off' each of the threads just so that we keep as much information on here as possible, which I think is great because it still adds to the collective information of the board. So whether you end up going the HOTWIRE or PRICELINE route or not, it's good to let everyone know what you decided.

It also prevents people from just continuing to ask questions and mooch off the board without ever contributing, which I think is equally important.

This hotel looks to be a match to the Inter-Continental. What are the dates you are staying?

Use this HOTWIRE link to start your purchase, and let us know what you decide :)

Ok I will keep that in mind. Thank you for your help. It is for 8/21-8/23. My other issue is I really need 2 beds. The Langham's website says they are all out of those rooms...so I fear they will be using a couch or cots to fulfill the 4 person request. I don't want this. Do you think Hotwire would pick the Intercontinental becuase of this?? I'm afraid to book in case i get one bed or a couch or something.

The amenities above match those for the Inter-Continental, and not those of the Langham, so that would be the reasoning behind that being out best guess for this property.

HOTWIRE doesn't "pick" the hotel, it's based upon what rates, and occupancy, is loaded into the system and at what price. If the Langham doesn't have rooms to acccomodate quadruple occupancy, then they won't allow booking for quad occupancy (although sometimes mistakes are made)

A HOTWIRE reservation for quad occupancy will have sleeping accomodations for everyone you include in your search... but the 'second' bed could be a rollaway cot, pullout sofa, etc.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to hear you received the hotel you were expecting and that the board was able to help.

You can call the hotel now and put in your request for a room with two beds. If they say they can't guarantee it, ask them to confirmt that the reservation is for four people (assuming that is what you included on your search). If they say it's only for two, don't get alarmed, give HOTWIRE a call and ask them to resolve the situation. I'm sure everything will work out just fine, but it's a good idea to call the hotel now to make your preferences known and to make sure that everything is order... easy to take care of any issues now than when you've just arrived at the hotel and standing at the front desk :)

Thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]