Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* DC (Arlington)

elpack
By elpack,
in

Can you please indicate how you booked the Hilton Towers Washington DC and include the other info requested in our reply to your post in that thread so that the informatin can best help future users.

The HOTWIRE hotel above is a match for the Sheraton National so that woudl be our best guess.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Abandoning these dates - I'm just not thrilled with prices or locations for these dates and since my time is flexible I'm going to change to October. The Sheraton National doesn't meet my "relatively close to the Metro" desire. I've done some preliminary searches for October, but nothing great came up beside what appears to be the Red Roof Inn -2* White House/Capitol - listed at $114 on Hotwire (Amenities are Fitness, Restaurant, Laundry, Internet) for the dates of 10/16-10/20

In checking other sites, Expedia has it (red roof inn) listed at $98/night by way of a discount for staying more than 3 nights. Not sure how long that will last or what extra fees (if any) Expedia tags on. I will keep checking and will start a new topic when I begin my actual search.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]