Hotwire Hotel: 4* Albuquerque (Downtown) Hyatt

Kristinemeow
By Kristinemeow,
in

Yes, I booked the Hyatt Downtown Albuquerque on HOTWIRE as the 4 star downtown Albuquerque hotel. I stayed there 8/9/08 and paid $69 + tax. The parking was another $12, but this was still a major steal. On Travelocity the rate was $149 that same night.

I would recommend asking nicely for a room on a higher level. I had a room on the 2nd floor and all I could really see were the bums outside across the way at Civic Plaza. All towns have bums, and I wouldn't let that deter you from staying at this hotel, just ask for a higher floor.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Can you please add the amenities shown before your purchase as a reply to this thread... you can still view these by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Glad you enjoyed your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

More Details on Booking this Deal.

I live in Albuquerque, so booking this deal was easier for me because I know what (higher-end) hotels are around. If I can answer questions for anyone about (higher-end) Albuquerque hotels, feel free to ask.

It was the Hyatt Downtown, not the Hilton. There is no Hilton Downtown.

Hotwire Title says "4-star hotel in Downtown Albuquerque - Old Town"

Hotel rate per night: $69.00

Nights: 1

Rooms: 1

Subtotal: $69.00

Tax recovery charges & fees: $14.49

Total price: $83.49

Amenities:

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

High-speed Internet Access (not free, btw)

Pool(s)

Business Center

To my knowledge, there are only two 4-star hotels in all of Albuquerque, one being the Hyatt Downtown, and the other being the Hyatt Tamaya Resort & Spa just north of town. So booking this deal should be pretty safe. Good luck! :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]