Hotwire Hotel: Help ID: 4* Downtown LA

justlookin
By justlookin,
in

So, yesterday I posted that I got the Westin for a 4-star in downtown LA, with the following amenities:

Pool, Restaurant, Fitness, Hi Speed Internet Business

(According to the Hotwire list, same as the Omni.)

The hotel that turned out to be the Westin yesterday had a "Trip Advisor" Section. This hotel does not. Does this mean this is the Omni now? Or is the TripAdvisor section a random/not-so-reliable thing to depend on in order to distinguish similar hotels?

I'm thinking of extending my stay, preferably at the Westin since I'm going to be there already the first day. Current rate for the Westin is $135 at their site. So the choice is either save $35/night but risk moving, or just pay it for the certainty of not moving.

Any experienced advice is appreciated.

The TA ratings appearing/not appearing shouldn't be used as an indicator. For example, I just did a HOTWIRE search for your dates and the TripAdivsor rating for the 4* hotel in this zone at $99 did appear and they matched those of the Westin. If the TA ratings aren't appearing on your own search and you're looking for a bit more 'confidence' in your purchcase that this is indeed likely the Westin, you can try changing the occupancy (2adults/0children, 1adult/1child, 3adults/1child, etc, etc) to see if it appears when using any other occupancy combination.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]