Priceline Hotel: 3* Halifax Westin Nova Scotian

Randi66
By Randi66,
in

Started 3 days ago at 70. Increased in 5$ increments. Rejected for all. Started today at 80. Increased to 85, then 88. Accepted at 88. 98.48 with tax and fee's. This is high season in halifax.

Rates on Westin site 189CAD. This was bid for my MIL. She was happy with this price.

Happy Travelling, Randi

Have her get an order of fries at "Bud the Spud" potato chip (french fries) truck in front of the library. They're cherrished by those in the area, as they're double-fried for taste. I found them 'ok' but was glad i tried them, given i'm not likely to be back in Halifax anytime soon.

A 'donair' sandwich was also on my list to try and it's not really my thing, but another food i'm glad i tried.

Lastly, I found Keith's brewery to be a fun time. We didn't make the tour, but we talked to our neighbor at the bar (as we always try to blend and talk to locals when we're on vacation), whose family it turns out owns the nearby bakery. He told us to stick around and he'd be back in 5 minutes... when he returned he had a big shopping bag full of bakery items for us which we excellent.

I didn't exactly need a bag full of food as we obviously had enough to eat being on a cruise, but it was a gesture that was appreciated and reminds me of the good in people.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]