Hotwire Hotel: Paris Hilton Hotel Help

Alwaysontheroad
By Alwaysontheroad,
in

I'm close to booking the 4* in Paris and while I'm hoping it's the Hilton, I have a few concerns. On the Hilton website, it mentions that they have rooms with single beds. As a hotwire and priceline veteran, I understand that sometime you don't have a choice of a king or two double beds. My concern is that my girlfriend and I will get stuck with a single bed in the room. I would hate to start our trip to Europe that way. Has anyone stayed at this hotel, and if so, what was your experience with the room you were given? I can use points and stay at a Marriott but for $175 in Paris over Christmas, I would rather save the points. PLEASE HELP. THANKS

I would think it would be a stretch to state that a single bed would be appropriate for double occupancy... however, a double bed is still tight for two people, but would probably fit the criteria. HOWEVER, i would doubt a hotel of this caliber to try to give you a single/double bed as double occupancy.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

let us know what you decide to do and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I don't think you will get a single twin bed (as in wide enough for only one person) room. However, it's quite possible you could get a two-twin bed room.

If you go to the Hilton web site for this hotel, and enter to get a room for two people, the two lowest-price, and equally priced, options are the QUEEN HILTON GUESTROOM and TWIN HILTON GUESTROOM. The SINGLE HILTON GUESTROOM specifically says that it's only for 1 adult, so they could not put you and your girlfriend there legally.

The odds are you would be allowed to get your choice of either a Queen or Twin, but if it's essential to have either one, you might want to rethink this.

We stayed at the Hilton Paris last September with HOTWIRE. You will definitely get a room adequate for two people. Our room was enormous with a King bed and had a large balcony overlooking a beautiful garden with what looked like apartment buildings on both sides (all with lush plants on the balconies). Service was very friendly and efficient throughout our stay. We were very pleased with the Hilton.

I'm close to booking the 4* in Paris and while I'm hoping it's the Hilton, I have a few concerns. On the Hilton website, it mentions that they have rooms with single beds. As a hotwire and priceline veteran, I understand that sometime you don't have a choice of a king or two double beds. My concern is that my girlfriend and I will get stuck with a single bed in the room. I would hate to start our trip to Europe that way. Has anyone stayed at this hotel, and if so, what was your experience with the room you were given? I can use points and stay at a Marriott but for $175 in Paris over Christmas, I would rather save the points. PLEASE HELP. THANKS

Well, you might get a 2 single bed, or a double, queen, or king.

It depends on what is available when you get there.

You aren't booking a specific bedding arrangement.

You will be given a bedding arrangement that will sleep at least 2 people.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]