Priceline Hotel: 3* Marin County (San Rafael-Larkspur) Four Points

jonhersh
By jonhersh,
in

I'm looking for a room in SF USE/USW for 4 nights, 10/8-10/11. I'd like to get a 4* for under $100. I've seen some people snag them at $85. I've gone up to $90 with no luck so far.

I'd wait, but I'm a little worried that it's Fleet Week in SF and rooms may be hard to come by. I'm not really sure if that's a big deal in SF or not. Any advice? Should I be patient or just lower my expectations for a great deal?

FYI - I'm using your PRICELINE link.

Thanks for the help.

Rates are a bit higher than usual for these dates, but it's also still early.

I would at least try bidding up to your current $100 limit.

If unsuccessful with PRICELINE up to $100, what is your gameplan... would you increase your budget, lower your star, or add other zones? Is SPLITTING YOUR PRICELINE BID an option? (although it may be too early to consider this)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Just wanted to post an update on this thread.

So far, no luck finding a 4* in USW/USE for 10/8/08-10/12/08. Have bid up to $98, starting with your PRICELINE link.

Would prefer to not split my bid. Will keep trying for 4* < $100 for the next month. If I get close to October, I'll drop to 3* or increase the bid. Haven't finalized strategy yet.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]