Hotwire Hotel: 4* Toronto (Downtown East) Le Meridien King Edward

eberryas
By eberryas,
in

Just did my first Hotwire search for September 14-15th (Sunday night only)

4 Stars - Toronto Downtown East

$99

- smoke free

- pool

- business centre

- fitness centre

- restaurant(s)

- high speed internet access

- spa services

(tennis)

It's also a "customer favourite"

It sound really promising....

Any idea which hotel this might be?

Thank you for any help!!!

In regards to when to bid/purchase, rates are a function of supply/demand (just like anything else that is purchasesd/sold). For a fruther discussion see the related link in our PRICELINE FAQ. Keep in mind that if you wait for a lower price, you not only run the risk of the price going up, but if you think you've identified the property and it's the hotel you want you run the risk of the hotel no longer being offered by HOTWIRE and replaced with a different hotel at the same star level.

The above is a match for the Westin Harbour Castle so that would be our best guess.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

My computer is in for repairs so I haven't been able to log on for a while... it turns out that I can't go to Toronto on those dates after all (and I was really excited for Westin harbour castle!!) so I'm now looking at the following weekend

I checked HOTWIRE for a hotel in Toronto on Sunday September 21st, for just one night.

There is a 4 star hotel in Dowtown Toronto East for $89

- Fitness Centre

- High Speed Internet

- Spa Services

- Restaurant

- 3.5 rating on Trip Advisor

- And it's "customer favourite"

My second choice is 3.5 stars also Downtown Toronto East for $79

- Non Smoking

- Fitness Centre

- Pools

- Business Centre

- Restaurants

- High Speed Internet

- Children Activity Programs

- 3.5 rating on Trip Advisor

The 4* is a match for both the Le Royal Meridien King Edward Hotel and the Westin Harbour Castle, but additional cluse point to this more likley being the Le Royal Meridien King Edward Hotel and that would be our best guess.

The 3.5* is a match for the Delta Chelsea and that would be our best guess for that one.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to hear you received the hotel you were hoping for and that you're happy with the results... we're happy to have helped.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and for using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]