Priceline Hotel: 3* Lower Fairfield County (Greenwich-Stamford) Holiday Inn Select

fattycrab
By fattycrab,
in

Note-

I bid for this area before and got same property. I have an open complaint about this property because of the construction and the star rating. It is currently a fright to stay in. Nosy with construction everywhere and gads of foreign students in huge groups. I am taking this up with Priceline per their instructions. Three * for this property is plain wrong.

Thank you for sharing your winning bid with the board.

Sorry to hear you're disappointed with the results. If there is a hotel in the zone you're trying to avoid HOTWIRE can often be a better option as it at least gives you a chance to take a guess as to the property before your purchase, and try to avoid the property you don't want.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Hopefully priceline will help you out with this one or you're stay will be better than you fear... good luck.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]