Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Dallas (North-Galleria) Prava Suites

ansub1976
By ansub1976,
in

I was looking to book a nice room in Dallas and didnt care much about the location. On HOTWIRE, I saw two hotels Wednesday night - both 3.5 *, both in Dallas North - Galleria - both with fitness, restaurants, business center, high speed internet and one had an extra non-smoking symbol in the list of amenities (which according to your Hotwire list is Sheraton North) and the other was Prava. One of them had $39 a night and the one that resembled Prava was $44.

When I tried booking it this evening, the Sheraton North deal wasnt showing up anymore but the Prava did show up for the same $44. I went ahead and booked it for two nights. With taxes, the price was $105. The rack rate on the hotel website for two nights was $228. So I got this for less than half the price. I wish I had booked the hotel last night though. I might have ended up saving a few bucks and staying at Sheraton (one of my fav hotels). But overall I am satisfied with this deal. The reviews on tripadvisor seems to be generally positive for this hotel and Orbitz lists this as a 4 *.

As usual I used the HOTWIRE links from this website. Thanks again for running such an awesome website.

After my stay at the tiny comfort inn room in long island city (the smallest I have ever stayed in!). I think I am going to enjoy the space in this hotel!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were expecting and that you're happy with the results... we'll happy to have helped.

Thank you for sharing your results wtih the board and for using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]