driving priceline car into canada?

lilmm
By lilmm,
in

hi,

I am new on here but I frequently buy on priceline.

I am going to be flying into burlington vermont for a vacation in canada (quebec area)

Anyway - trying to figure out if I can book the rental car thru priceline or not. I am worried they will say "No Canada" which will really suck because not going to canada would not be an option (its the purpose of the vacation!) Rental car rates are around 200 for 8 days right now on some of the major car rental companies. I have checked and I know that Hertz, Thrifty, and Alamo all allow driving into Canada. I am trying to check on Avis as well but got stuck. I believe PL only uses the top 5, the ones I listed plus National? Is that right? Shoudl I risk doing this? I emailed priceline to ask but they never responded.

has anyone ever done this?

or should I just pay full rate..

Thanks!!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

There is a thread on this subject here Rental Cars Canada Border, but this is something i would recommend emailing PRICELINE as policies change and if you're told it is allowed, you should have in writing in case you have any problems.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]