Hotwire Hotel: 5* London (Mayfair-Soho) InterContinental

LABG
By LABG,
in

Hi - I'm new to this site and am hoping for help identifying the following London hotels from Hotwire. Any advice re: the particular areas/hotels is also welcome. Thanks in advance.

Hotwire is showing the following for a 5 night stay (two adults) beginning November 15 and ending November 20.

4-star hotel in Bloomsbury - Marble Arch - $124 - fitness center, restaurant, high speed internet, pool and business center -- Trip Advisor Traveler Rating (3.5 out of 5) Based on:380+ customer reviews Last Reviewed:July 2008

5-star hotel in Mayfair - Soho - $229 - fitness center, restaurant, high speed internet, business center and spa -- Trip Advisor Traveler Rating (4.5 out of 5) Based on:60+ customer reviews Last Reviewed: July 2008

3.5-star hotel in Kensington - Chelsea - Knightsbridge - $149 - center, restaurant, high speed internet, business center -- Trip Advisor Traveler Rating (3.5 out of 5) Based on: 340+ customer reviews Last Reviewed: July 2008

4-star hotel in Docklands - $132 - fitness center, restaurant, high speed internet, pool and business center -- Trip Advisor Traveler Rating (4 out of 5) Based on: 60+ customer reviews Last Reviewed: June 2008

4-star hotel in Westminster - $269 - fitness center, restaurant, high speed internet, pool, spa and business center -- Trip Advisor Traveler Rating (3.5 out of 5) Based on: 160+ customer reviews Last Reviewed: July 2008

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The first hotel is a match for the Hilton Metropole, the second the InterContinental, the third (assuming the first amenity is Fitness Center... you only listed as Center) the Holiday Inn Kensington Forum so that would be our best guess for each of these. The fourth and fifth hotels have not yet been identified.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know which you decide and how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks very much! I booked the second - and it was the InterContinental. We got five nights - Nov 15, 2008 to Nov 20, 2008 - at $226 per night. Hotels.com was showing a rate of $433 per night for the same hotel on those dates. So glad I came across this site! Will definitely be booking all of my hotwire and priceline trips through here from now on.

Thanks!

3.5-star hotel in Kensington - Chelsea - Knightsbridge - $149 - center, restaurant, high speed internet, business center -- Trip Advisor Traveler Rating (3.5 out of 5) Based on: 340+ customer reviews Last Reviewed: July 2008

I think this is also a match for the Hilton Olympia, though that information matters little now.

I think you got a very nice deal with the Inter-Continental. Cheers.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to hear you received the hotel you were expecting and are happy with the results. Looks like some very nice savings and we're happy to have helped.

If you didn't, please remember to start your purchases with the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Have a great stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]