amenities

fitness center

pools

restaurants

business center

high speed internet

tripadvisor 3.5-5

100+ last july 2008

From reading posts think this is holiday inn hotel and suites anaheim walnut st?

#2) 3.5 anaheim disneyland south $85

amenities

everything above +

golf nearby

tennis nearby

tripadvisor 4.0-5

240+

last july 2008

also says customer favorite

From reading posts think this is hyatt regency?

#3) 3 star buena park-la mirada-cerritos $59

amenities

fitness

pool

restaurant intrenet

business center

laundry

tripadvisor 3.5-5

40+

last july 2008

I can not find anything matching this hotel?

Thanks for any help

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The first hotel is a match for the holiday inn hotel and suites so that would be our best guess for that one.

The second hotel matches both the Hyatt and the Hilton, so either as likley, but the additional information provided makes the Hyatt the much more likely candidate so that would be our best guess for that one.

The third property is a match for the Holiday Inn Buena Park Conference Center so that would be our best guess there.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know which you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

Since you're asking about a subset of your original dates, and in a different zone, what exactly are you seeking from this stay? Are you dates firm?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

sorry, didnt know

I have to go on the dates shown but I am flexible on area as long in Orange County.

For the same dates I also found a hotel in Aneheim-Disneyland North for $36

2 star

Laundry

Internet

Kitchenette

I beleive this to be Extended StayAmerica Convention Center?

I can only find this when putting in two adults, although I will be traveling with my son also. Will this be a problem if I book this hotel for two and have my son stay in room? Thanks for all your help.

PRICELINE only guarantees double occupancy... after that its at the discretion of the hotel.

At Extended Stay properties i would only expect a room with one bed and i'm not sure any couch in the room would pullout our not... most of their 'standard' rooms are only designed for double occupancy. See the related link our PRICELINE FAQ for a further discussion.

• 11 months later...

We ended up going thru priceline, got a hotel in Brea. Extended stay, paid 26 dollars a night and liked the hotel and location. We just needed a place to sleep. The room was clean and was in a great area, with plenty of shopping, restaurants. Also across the parking lot is a Baskin Robbins.

If you go to PRICELINE and click the MY PROFILE>>MY TRIPS under this listing, is this the Extended Stay America at 3050 Imperial Highway that is now a Homestead? Is/was this property listed as 1 star now?

Please remember to follow-up your threads as you receive your wins so that the information can best help others.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]