Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Valparaiso Holiday Inn Express

rward2121
By rward2121,
in

pool, fitness room, wireless internet, business center, continental breakfast, golf nearby, I might be forgetting something

1 night

HotelName:Holiday Inn Express - Valparaiso, IN See details

1251 Silhavy Road

Valparaiso, Indiana 46385

(219) 464-9395

$89

Check-in date

CheckInDate:Sat, Jul 26, 2008

Check-out date

CheckOutDate:Sun, Jul 27, 2008

This was the most excellent hotel. My only complaint was that the breakfast was not hot. The manager was rarely behind the desk, he was out with his guests helping and chatting and making them comfortable! I haven't seen a place run like this, even in a 5* hotel. This was only rated 2.5*, but it was so clean and the room was huge, comfy bed (clean comforter), flat screen t.v. (large).

pool, fitness room, wireless internet, business center, continental breakfast, golf nearby, I might be forgetting something

Can you please check the ameniities by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page (from there you can click MY TRIPS and see the full list of amenities associated with this property)

Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]