Priceline Hotel: 3* Omaha (Central) Doubletree Guest Suites

cntrfieldsmom
By cntrfieldsmom,
in

Have been trying everyday for 4 days, today was the day. Interestingly the rate had been 85.00 and today it was 102.00 when I was successful, I don't know what that means if anything.

Bid Central @ 40$

added Bellvue @ 45

added SW @ 50

added Council Bluffs @ 55 accepted.

This was the hotel we were going to book direct because we wanted a suites hotel. Decided that we wanted to save the dollars and take the chance. We won this time. Also of note, I phoned the Holiday Inn Central (which kept me from bidding Omaha, see review) and they have added a huge water park and remodeled the hotel. So I felt safer bidding this zone.

Used the PRICELINE link from the homepage. Thanks.

Congratulations on your success!

This is about half price so a very nice deal... and even better that it's for four rooms! The savings really start to add up quickly!

Glad to hear you stuck it out and were ultimately successful in receiving the hotel you were hoping for. Thank you for sharing your win with the board and for using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Have a great stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]