in

I have

3.5-star hotel in Chantilly - Dulles Intl Airport IAD South

Shuttle, Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Business, High Speed, Tennis

GUESS: Hyatt Place Chantilly

and

4-star hotel in Arlington

Non-Smoking, Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Business, High Speed

GUESS: Westin Arlington Gateway (seems to be confirmed on this forum in another thread, but figured I'd ask anyways).

I'll probably book one or the other in the coming few days using this site's HOTWIRE link. This site is a great resource, so if I can even provide a small measure of support, I'm happy to. Thanks for providing. :)

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please include the date(s) of your stay and we'll have a look. However, since HOTWIRE offerings can, and do, change frequently, please post your dates once you're ready to book (assuming you're comfortable with the likely hotels) so that we don't ID a hotel only to have to do it all over again if the offering(s) change once you're ready to book.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The 3.5* Dulles South is a match for the Hyatt Dulles so that would be our best guess (and as noted in another post, i don't think the Hyatt Place is a likely outcome as they don't have a restaurant on premises... unless their "cafe" counts as a restaurant which i don't think it does)

The 4* is a match for the Westin Gateway so that would be our best guess for that one.

I'll add, do you need to be in this area? There are similarly rated hotels for the same money which are right in the heart of the city, for an extended stay i would think staying in the city (if that's where you intend to be most of the time) would be much more convenient than staying on the outskirts and commuting in each day.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm trying to find somewhere (reasonably priced) with a pool, preferably indoor. This is harder to find in the city.

There is one I completely can't figure out though:

4-star hotel in Dupont Circle - Embassy Row

Fitness, Pool, Business, High-Speed Internet

This seems to be a match for many in the area, and there's no TripAdvisor info on the "continue" page to give additional hints.

• 2 years later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]