Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* DC (Chantilly-Dulles Airport IAD South) Hyatt Dulles

ansoncom
By ansoncom,
in

Hi, need some help identifying a couple hotels for August 22 near Dulles.

3.5-star hotel in Chantilly - Dulles Intl Airport IAD South $76

shuttle, gym, pool, restaurant, business center, web access and tennis.

3.5-star hotel in Reston - Sterling - Dulles Intl Airport IAD North $79

shuttle, smoke free, gym, pool, restaurant, business center, web access and near a golf course.

The Dulles North property has not yet been identified, but the 3.5* in the Dulles South zone is a match for the Hyatt Dulles so that would be our best guess.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Does the Hyatt Place have a restaurant?

I meant i don't think the hotel itself has a Restaurant, yet the icons of the 3.5* HOTWIRE hotel above does shown a Restaurant, which if correct would exclude the Hyatt Place from the possibilities. (they do have what they call a 'cafe' which i don't think qualifies as a restaurant)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Turns out it is the Hyatt Dulles. Booked two rooms for August 22 for $76. Was able to figure it out by the Hotwire reference to TripAdvisor rating for that hotel (3.5 stars based on 40 reviews) and then just cross referencing on the TripAdvisor website.

Hyatt Dulles

2300 Dulles Corner Boulevard

Herndon, Virginia 20171

Thereuare, my apologies for not using your link to book with HOTWIRE. Completely forgot in my haste to book the room once I knew what hotel it was. Sorry about that.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]