Priceline Hotel: 3* Boston (Waterfront-Convention Center) Renaissance Waterfront

KL803
By KL803,
in

Hi all

I'm looking for a 4* in Boston 9/12-9/14. It might be a bit too early to bid up to $ 150 on Priceline, so I searched on Hotwire and found $ 152 4* in Cambridge with this amenities:

- Fitness Center

- High speed Internet

- Spa

- Restaurant

- indoor Pool

- business Center

With the 120+, 4/5 TripAdvisor reviews and the Spa I would identify this as the Royal Sonesta. Am I right? Would this be a really good deal? $ 150 would be the maximum budget for me ($ 152 would be just marginally over). What would be your suggestions? Thanks a lot!

Michael

The room referenced above is labeled "individual traveller" room and only one contains one double bed, so i think it would be a bit of a risk booking for double occupancy (unless you were willing to shar a double bed... which would be uncomfortable, imo)

Of course if want this property you could try the original plan and try to obtain it thru HOTWIRE.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

In previous posts I was looking for a 4* hotel in Boston. After further research, I was happy to bid for a 3* Hotel because most of them get good reviews on TripAdvisor. So, here's my bidding history:

- First, I bid up to $100 for a 4* Hotel in all areas except Logan-Airport, all rejected

- Then started my bid with $60 for Copley Square 4* and 3*, rejected

- increased my bid to $67, added Financial District, rejected

- increased my bid to $75, added Waterfront, accepted at the Renaissance Boston Waterfront.

I'm happy with this result! Thanks for BetterBidding, always great advise! Of course, I used the Priceline Link here!

Michael

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]