Renting a car from DCA

Thrrobyn
By Thrrobyn,
in

Im trying to bid for a car from DCA from 7/20-7/23. Using the car checker from this site, I found an economy car from Enterprise for 42.24/day for a total of $202.16. I then used the PRICELINE link to try to bid $25.00/day. It suggested that was far too low and to try a bid of 53.00-55.00. I kept it at 25.00 and was rejected. Should I assume that the Enterprise price is going to be my best bet?

I wouldn't make the assumption that Enterprise will be your best option, as there is a lot of 'wiggle room' between the $25 price you bid and the $42 rate from Enterprise.

Ideally you would want to increase your bids up to the $42 amount (less any fees that PRICELINE would charge) but it appears that you may not have any time to try again.

Does HOTWIRE show anything less than the enterprice rate?

Also, please note from the support page that we're affiliate of Enterprise so please use our link if you do choose to book direct.

Let us know what you ultimately end up doing for this rental or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]