Hotwire Hotel: 3* Cleveland (Downtown) Holiday Inn Select City Center Lakeshore

tbodee
By tbodee,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Thank you for sharing your results with the board... hopefully you're happy with your results.

Nothing unsual about the difference in star ratings as each company uses their own criteria to rate hotels. It's also common to see star rating differences between all the major booking sites, often the star rating for the same hotel wil be different when searching Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, etc.

Enjoy your stay and thanks againf or the report.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks again. We just got back from trip. This Hotel was perfect for our needs of wanting to go to R & R HOF, as it was 2 blocks away and we were able to leave our car in the parking garage and walk without paying for parking twice. It was only $16.00 for parking overnight. The hotel itself was very clean and the rooms very comfortable, although the lobby was a bit empty and sterile. The pool area was great, albeit they only allowed us 10 extra minutes at closing time. (we checked in about 15 mins prior to closing and we went immed to pool for my boys). The hotel appears to be doing some upgrades and remodeling. I would certainly stay there again and I was much happier than originally feared. I believe the hotel is closer to a 3* than a 2 1/2*. Thanks.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]