Hotwire Hotel: Charleston 7/26-7/27

jpt
By jpt,
in

Hi,

I am new to betterbidding though I used priceline for a hotel in Greenville, SC last week and paid 64.00 a night at the Hilton which wasn't too bad.

Anyway, I am looking for two rooms in Charleston for July 26. I am interested in the Ashely area or North Charleston Airport and thought about trying hotwire since I am not having much luck on priceline. Does anyone know what hotel the 2 1/2 star in Ashely River area for $74 might be?

Thanks!

I am no expert here but I stay in charleston quite often and lived there for 5 years so based on listed amenities and area its supposed to be in I would say either the LaQuinta Riverside, the Springhill Suites, residents inn Charleston Riverview. The problem with the "Ashley River Area" on both HOTWIRE and PRICELINE that I have found is that it encompasses hotels on both sides of the bridges to James Island and West Ashley. Both are convenient to Downtown, but to call all this area Ashley River Area covers a big spectrum. FWIW

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]