Priceline Hotel: 3* San Francisco (Airport SFO) Hyatt Regency

Harmzone
By Harmzone,
in

I saw earlier posts of these dates being attained for $35, but tried to no avail. Also tried $36, no luck. Hit both at $37. It appears that there may have very recently been an upward shift in price here. I will continue to post what happens on future attempts at this property.

While I have yet to be Doubletreed, I have been both Mariotted and Sheratoned (although not during this most recent special Hyatt period). I do have a feeling of doom that my June/July 8 for 8 SFO Hyatt streak may not continue forever.

Crossing my fingers as I am only about halfway home so far, still need 8 more stays.

:) Well at least we can all be lighthearted about it.

Harmzone, I'm about in your boat, I have 16 Hyatt stays logged since start of promo, need 10 more. Luckily there's a long window to obtain them, these summer months seem like they are getting tougher by the minute.

Seems my sweetie and I are getting fairly well known at the SFO location, yesterday on our mattress run we were greeted by name and got a tasty upgrade to a huge, huge suite and our 2 diamond amenities were full bottles of very nice french chard instead of the usual whole veramonte or half phillips.

Depsite its inconvenience to the north bay, the airport hyatt is really quite a nice place with a great bunch of people working there.

Theselb,

I too am now on a first name basis with the day manager, although I have yet to have an upgraded suite / french wine experience. I must say though that I would almost rather be anonymous as I get a little embarassed when signing the entry card that has the priceline rate printed on it (not always thank god), while at the same time they are handing me breakfast & snack coupons and diamond amenity card. :)

It took me a while (I'm not that bright) to figure out that instead of using the breakfast and snack coupons at Knuckles or the Swiftwater Cafe, they will give you $10, per certificate, credit at the to-go coffee/sandwich stand (Swiftwater Deli) just outside of the Cafe.

Got my eighth stay since the beginning of June tonight so I'll keep my fingers crossed for a little special treatment. I do agree that although somewhat inconvienent to us north bay types, the Hyatt SFO presents a pretty attractive package for an airport hotel.

I stayed there again last night and by now I can recognize frond desk stuff myself but I doubt they recognize me yet... The best room so far was the business or executive type (i thing that's how it's called) which is significantly larger and even has a fairly big pot plant. Aside from that one I've been placed around this property on almost random basis in regular rooms. They are doing pretty well, I think, since there's a convention of some sort almost every time I am there.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]