Hotwire Hotel: 3* Orange County (Newport Beach-Huntington Beach) Best Western Newport

Piepi
By Piepi,
in

Best Western Newport Beach Inn

6208 W. Coast Highway

Newport Beach, California 92663

(949) 642-8252

$65 x 3 = $195 + tax $25.85 = $220.85

• Mon, Oct 22, 2007 through Thu, Oct 25, 2007

I called Best Western and informed them of a late arrival. They assured me there would be no problem even though I was listening to the reports of the San Diego & the Orange County fires.

I arrived tired at 11:30 P.M. I was told they were full. Although I prepaid via Hotwire, I was sent to another chain hotel 6 miles away. I got lost and grew frustrated. Over the next 3 days, I met many people who had stories of being displaced or missing a graduation. Suddenly, my inconvenience of being shuffled to a different hotel seemed small compared to what others experienced.

The second night, I was able to return to my hotel.

Location! Location! Location!

The bike path was 2 blocks away as well as the ocean. The pool is small and had ash in it. They have complimentary breakfast with a waffle maker.

The staff was great and I was upgraded to a partial ocean view room. I love this place!

No charge for parking. There are 2 lots. Both are very close (1 on the premises. The other an alley away.).

They sell sodas and other handy items at the front desk.

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Complimentary Breakfast

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

High-speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]