Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Salt Lake City (Airport SLC) Residence Inn

Jason Thompson
By Jason Thompson,
in

Looking for a 2.5* hotel in the Salt Lake City Airport Zone from priceline. I already have a backup reservation at the Super 8 for 69 (including tax). So highest I'd want to go would be $37 (total w/tax and fees $49), so I could save $20. The 2.5* hotel listed in the hotel list the Courtyard is going for $109 and it isn't ski season so hopefully. I have 2 free rebids (South Salt Lake, Valley Zone).

Welcome to BetterBidding!

At the 2.5* level you have two re-bid zones. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 2.5* Airport...

Bid $33, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $35, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $37.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Any interest in incrasing your bid for a 2.5* property... which i assume would a higher rated hotel than a Super 8?

Actually this Super 8 is a "Pride of Super 8" and has very good reviews on Trip Advisor.

I do have plenty of time before my trip, but there isn't a win in the 2.5* airport zone listed for under $42. I'll try up to $42

Bid $37 SLC Airport-Rejected

Bid $39 SLC Airport, South SLC-Rejected

Bid $42 SLC Airport, S SLC, Valley Area-Accepted

Check-In Date: Sunday, September 7, 2008

Check-Out Date: Monday, September 8, 2008

Hotel Name: Residence Inn Salt Lake City Airport

4883 West Douglas Corrigan Way

Salt Lake City, Utah 84116

801-532-4101

Summary of Charges

Your Offer Price: $42.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Subtotal: $42.00

Taxes and Service Fees: $12.83

Total Charges*: $54.83

Used PRICELINE Link from your first reply and thanks to thereuare for the help. This hotel has great reviews on trip advisor and yes is much better than the super 8 (even if it is a nice one)

EXCELLENT!!

Congratulations on your win... looks like a great win and a much better option than the Super 8.

Glad you decided to bump it up a few extra dollars and increase the quality of your hotel by a wide margin.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and for using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Have a great stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

EXCELLENT!! Congratulations on your win... looks like a great win

I just viewed my reservation with the confirmation number on Marriott.com and its a better win then I thought. I thought they'd put me in a studio suite (which is their smallest room) but the reservation says 1 Bedroom Suite which is going for $179 a night ($137 savings). Thanks again.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]