Hotwire Hotel: Arlington, Texas 2.5 & 2*- need help identifying

bench5
By bench5,
in

One night for August 4th. Rangers game in town. Of the two, does anybody know which is the better deal, as far as a decent place to stay within easy driving distance to the ballpark? Thanks! ...my first time to try HOTWIRE....have used PRICELINE in the past, but i do not want the Days Inn (2 stars on PRICELINE) near the ballpark from what I read. :)

Would this be the LaQuinta nearest the ballpark?

2.5* for $83.00

Laundry

complimentary breakfast

pool

Internet access

and the 2* for $45.00 - Homestead?

pool

tennis nearby

golf nearby

Are you still seeing either of the hotels above as i'm not seeing either on my own HOTWIRE search for your dates.

If you are still seeing them, are you searching for more than one room and/or more than the default 2adults/0children?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The properties above have not yet been identified.

If i were to take a guess i'd think the 2.5* may be a Holiday Inn Express or a La Quinta (there are multiple properties of each brand in the zone)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

jayshar,

Have you posted this purchase on the board? :)

As you can see, your results can directly help other, future, users. It would help if you started a NEW TOPIC and included all the details of your purchase (star rating, city, zone, hotel, price, dates, and amenities shown before your purchase)... you can likely still view all of this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thanks.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]