Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Los Angeles (Downtown) Sheraton Los Angeles

dbsklove
By dbsklove,
in

I read the people below me about their 3.5 star hotel, but the amenities i got for my dates were different, so any help would be appreciated!

Los Angeles Downtown (Hotwire)

check-in: july 25

check-out: july 26

amenities: Smoke Free Rooms, Restaurant(s), High-speed Internet Access, Fitness Center, Business Center

$99 a night

thanks!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Are you still seeing this property on HOTWIRE? On my own search for your dates i'm seeing a 3.5* hotel in this zone priced at $99... but it has fewere amenities than what you've posted above.

Are you seeing this property on your own HOTWIRE search? If so, are you searching for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/0children?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

EDIT TO ADD:

I changed some search parameters and i see the property you saw above... this is a match for the Sheraton Los Angeles so that would be our best guess.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]