Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Cleveland (Independence-Beachwood) Courtyard Independence

sandybill
By sandybill,
in

Began bidding at 2-1/2* Downtown Cleveland (hoping to get Holiday Inn Express), didn't win - instead of raising, I added Independence, since it is only 7 miles from my venue. Won! The great thing is you get a king size bed AND sofa bed, which is what I wanted since I'm going with a friend!

Courtyard By Marriott Cleveland Independence 2

This hotel turned out to be a GEM! Excellent, safe, quiet location with lots of places to eat nearby (I would suggest Hoggy's Barbecue) large barn-looking restaurant with bar. The hotel was beautiful - for $39 I got a room with a king size bed and a pullout sofa bed. Both were comfortable. The room was very large, clean and new. The lobby was great with 24 hour coffee. Pool area looked great and there is a beautiful courtyard with a gazebo and lots of plants and flowers. Breakfast was pricey at $10 for a continental that you would get for free anywhere else, but go to the 2 story brick colonial style McDonalds instead. It is beautiful!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]