Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Seattle (Airport SEA) Ramada Inn and Suites

nitawanita
By nitawanita,
in

I booked this thru HOTWIRE on May 26. Total paid was $93.41 on a $79 price.

We stayed there last night. Nice clean hotel, friendly staff, very good breakfast in the restaurant off the lobby, which also specializes in Asian food (we did not try for dinner).

Only a mile and a half from airport - their free shuttle was fast and friendly. So a great affordable alternative if you are only in for a quick trip, and want to get to the airport early.

The neighborhood itself is kind of sketchy - across the street is a beautiful cemetery, looks very nice, but we rode the local bus #174 to downtown, and some odd people waited for the bus with us. (The man was drinking a beer from a paper bag and yelling at his girlfriend, who had a kitten in her purse which made a mess. Yuck.)

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Sorry i missed this thread the other day when first posted.

Thank you for sharing your results with the boar. Can you please also add the amenities shown before your purchase to this thread... you can still view these by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]