Hotwire Hotel: 4* Niagara Falls Sterling Inn and Spa

sjweyman
By sjweyman,
in

This is my first Hotwire hotel ever booked (I normally use Priceline). I have a backup booked in Niagara Falls at the Skyline Inn that I got through a Travelzoo deal for $99/night with bonus tickets to Clifton Hill attractions (not the good ones). Had been trying Priceline for weeks up to $100/night 4* and got nothing. Was afraid to do 3* because some of them aren't much good. I checked Hotwire yesterday and saw this 4* hotel that hadn't been there before come up for $124. It had 4.5 TripAdvisor rating. Through some investigation on Tripadvisor I easily determined it was the Sterling Inn & Spa. The reviews were nothing short of amazing and the place looks abasolutely fantastic! Includes free breakfast in bed for two and free parking which was enough to justify the added cost. Not to mention the flatscreen tvs, fireplaces, jacuzzis, chic extra large rooms, fantastic bathrooms, and so much more. For some reason I still held of booking it yesterday though. I came back today and it had dropped to $119 (probably because it is no longer the weekend) so I booked it right away. Turns out I was right and it was the Sterling ... I'm so excited to have 3 nights in this place for my wife's and my 2nd anniversary.

Ammenities:

- Smoke Free Rooms

- Restaurant(s)

- High-speed Internet Access

- Spa Services

Let the booking flood begin!

Welcome (officially) to BetterBidding!

Congratualtioins on your success! Thank you for sharing your results with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List (this property has been asked about previously and it was guessed to be the Sterling Inn and Spa, but you're the first to have purchased)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay and happy anniversary.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the welcome. Also, it looks like the Sterling is already sold out for my dates. Glad I booked it early this morning ... it dissapeared really fast and probably won't be back for those dates. If anyone else finds it for other dates, let us know!

Wish I had known the Sterling was available through Hotwire, it would have saved me a few bucks from the price I got on Expedia 2 weeks ago. That being said, the place is amazing. Brand spanking new and cool design. Rooms are huge with 2 flat screens, a fireplace, an amazing bathroom and all. Freee parking is a plus and its a quick walk through another hotel's parking to all the fun. be advised though that not all rooms have a jacuzzi. Som have a steam shower which is not as fun for sipping a glass of wine. But still, we absolutely loved it. And the place is really quie. Barely saw anyone although the place was sold out.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]