Hotwire Hotel: 4* Toronto (East) Westin Harbour Castle

gobulls
By gobulls,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Are you still seeing this property on HOTWIRE? I'm seeing a different 4* hotel in the Toronto West zone.

If you are still seeing this property, are you searching for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/0children?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes, I put in two adults and two children.

If I leave it as the default 2 adults, I get a 4* toronto west for $79.

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

It doesn't show the TA rating though. Any idea on this hotel? And by only putting two adults, does that mean the room won't accomodate 4 people?

And by only putting two adults, does that mean the room won't accomodate 4 people?
HOTWIRE guarantees sleeping accomodations for everyone you include in your search. If you only put in two people, the hotel is only obligated to give you a room which can accomodate two people... so if you'll actually be quadruple occupancy it's a risk, as the hotel may or may not be willing to accomodate your request for a room with two beds (and if they can accomodate your request, have a right to charge extra for it)

When searching for 2adults/2children can you please doublecheck and indicate if you've included all the amenities HOTWIRE associates with this property.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

toronto west

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

Spa Services

Looks like I forgot high speed internet access. The room is now $96. It has 4.0 on TA with 400+ reviews. Looks like Sheraton Centre to me. Agree?

I am also looking at a 4* in Toronto East for 2 adults/2 children for $94. The amenities are below. It has a 4.0 rating on TA with 240+ reviews. Would it be the Westin Harborfront? Same dates as above, July10-12.

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

The Toronto West hotel is a match for the Sheraton Centre Toronto while the Toronto East hotel is a match for the Westin Harbour Castle so that would be our best guess for each.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

I just booked the Westin Harbor at $94 per night, which is a 4* in Toronto East for 2 adults/2 children. The amenities are below. It has a 4.0 rating on TA with 240+ reviews.

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]