Hotwire Hotel: Hotel identification Daytona - Ormond Beach

chagnee
By chagnee,
in

Hello

When checking Hotwire for hotels in Daytona Beach, I came across a hotel that I can't identify:

Daytona Beach - Ormond Beach 3*

August 5 - August 8 for $77 per night (Best Value)

Amenities: Resort, Beachfront, restaurant(s), pool(s), fitness center, complimentary breakfast, golf course nearby and tennis court nearby.

Does anyone have any idea?

Thanks in advance!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Does this property still present itself? I did a search for your dates and only come up with a 3* with Beachfront, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Laundry for $112.

I did find the following hotels which offer complimentray breakfast and could also be rated 3* by Hotwire:

Comfort Inn Suites

Sea Side Inn

Best Western Mayan Inn Beachfront

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm now able to pull up the property you are seeing on another computer. This property actually also shows a laundry icon (see EIGHT AMENITY ICONS? for more details).

Earlier i only had searched Ormond Beach, so there are likely add'l properties that offer breakfast than the above three.... those are just possibilities, among others.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]