Probably Sheraton?

3* 53/night

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

High Speed Internet

Probably Millenium?

I know there are no guarantees, but does it look like I am correct. It appears that prices are a bit high for those dates, but I assume that is because the Cardinals are home those dates. Does anyone also know if any of the above hotels, again assuming that I am correct, are any worse for noise, partying fans, etc on baseball evenings?

Any help appreciated., and I will use the HOTWIRE link to bid.

jak378,

We have identified multple hotels for you already in your Hotwire Memphis and Hotwire New Orleans threads, but there has been no follow-up to those threads on your part. Please follow-up update those threads and we'll then have a look at the above... or are you not ready to make any purchases at this time?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am trying to work out details. I am going to St. Louis on, or very close to those dates. I also intend to stop in New Orleans and/or Memphis. The dates I am using are just are the dates that I want to be in St. Louis, and the others will have to work around that. I will be purchasing, through your link at least in St. Louis when I get some direction as to the hotels I have listed. I will update after I make bookings.

I am going to St. Louis on, or very close to those dates.

The offerings by HOTWIRE can change if you change your check-in/check-out dates (even by just one day), as well, once your plans are firm and you're ready to make a purchase, these may not be the properties offered. (same goes for the other two threads where we have already identified properties)

Let us know once your plans are firm and you're ready to purchase the first leg of your stay, we'll try to help you identify what is offered at that time, and then proceed to shoulder stays.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Plans now firm

Hotwire lists following for St. Louis Downtown 20 through 23 July

4* $106/night Boutique, Fitness, Restaurant, Business Center, H.S. Internet. Omni Majestic?

3.5 * $84/night Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Business, H.S. Internet. Crowne Plaza?

3* $54/night Fitness, Pool, Business Center, H.S. Internet Millenium?

Any best guesses appreciated. I will be booking through your HOTWIRE link,.

The 4* is a match for the Omni Majestic so that would be our best guess for that one.

The 3.5* is a match for the Sheraton so i think that would be a better guess than the Crowne Plaza.

Does the 3* also show a Restaurant icon? (it does on my own HOTWIRE search for your dates... but may be a moot point as i don't think you want to stay at a property with a 2.5* TA rating :) )

I booked the 3.5 * through your HOTWIRE link, and yes it was the Sheraton. Now if only the baseball crowd doesn't get too noisy.

FYI, We did decide not to go to Memphis, and are currently looking at some other ideas between New Orleans and St. Louis for a couple of days. I also booked the Bourbon Orleans Hotel in New Orleans directly at a pretty good rate. I wanted to stay there and Hotwire did not seem to be offering that property.

Thanks for the help. I will review the hotel when we return.

Congratualtions on your success!

Glad to hear you received the property you were expecting and are happy with the results. Can you please follow-up your Hotwire New Orleans and Hotwire Memphis threads with the information that you booked the Bourbon direct for one stay and cancelled the other... this will 'conclude' this thread as futurue readers of those threads won't know to look here to see what was ultimately decided.

Thanks for using our HOTWIRE link and for sharing your results with the board.

Enjoy this leg of your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]